• All submitted manuscripts to Nesir: Journal of Literary Studies are subject to initial appraisal by the editorial board and area editors, and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by two independent, anonymous expert referees. All peer review is double blind.
• The referee reports are sent to the author within three months after the submission of the manuscript, and if there is a request for corrections/changes in the report, the author is requested to rearrange it. The corrected versions of the articles that are decided to be corrected for publication are expected to be sent by e-mail within fifteen days at the latest by the authors. If one of the referee reports is positive and the other is negative, the article can be sent to a third referee for evaluation or rejected by the decision of the editorial board.
• Manuscripts such as book reviews, critical essays or research notes are not sent to the referee; evaluated by the area editors and the editorial board.
• Nesir: Journal of Literary Studies is an open-access journal, all individuals and institutions can reach all content without any fee. All users and readers can read, download, copy, share, and scan articles without asking any permission from authors and editorial board. Our journal acknowledges the BOAI open-access policies.
Copyright and License
• Submitting a manuscript to Nesir means that submitted manuscript was not published before, was under the review for another journal and all authors confirm that it can be published in Nesir. Author(s) also confirm that they transfer all rights of their article to Nesir: Journal of Literary Studies Editorial Board. Authors accept that they cannot publish the article in another language and in other journal/book etc. without permission. Authors have to sign and send Copyright Form together with their manuscripts to [email protected]
• Our journal do not make any payment to authors for their contributions to Nesir.
• The content and each article in the journal is licensed through Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). Therefore, works’ share and usage by reference/citation are allowed.
Plagiarism and Evaluation of Publication Ethics
• At first, before sending manuscripts to the referees the editorial board evaluates them concerning the ethical rules. iThenticate checks the plagiarism, and we share the report with referees and authors for their consideration via e-mail. Authors are responsible for articles’ content. Asking permissions for published texts, tables, visuals and so on, is the responsibility of the author.
• Nesir: Journal of Literary Studies is an open-access journal, and does not ask any fees for submission of manuscripts, evaluation process, and publishing. It also does not ask fees for reviews and DOI number. All process of submission, evaluation and publishing is free.